Your wardrobe may be full of quality products but if there is no logical wardrobe organization, it's probable, that you can't exploit it in a full range.
The entire procedure starts with the form I will ask you to fill -that you can find on the main page- where there by your answers I will have the chance to get to know you and your personality better, and of course, also your ambitions.
At the practical deployment of the experience I'm going to visit you at home and start editing your wardrobe:
- I analyse your clothing collection and create the essential wardrobe foundation according to the Wear.it Milano checklist. (Essential pieces)
- Reorganize: space saving folding techniques, creation of a logical organization.
- I'm going to help you to select different pieces that either aren't up to date or are not in good conditions. According to your choice these pieces may be tansported to charity shops.
- Creation of new outfits: You will realize how many new outfits can be created without spending moreoney! What is more; I'm going to take pictures of them and after the experience you will be provided with these pictures,so that you will remember them.
After our event you will be provided by a list of essential pieces that would be recommended to buy in order to complete your wardrobe collection.
Advantages of the Wardrobe Editing package:
- You will save money: by discovering new-old pieces and having new outfit combinatios you will definitely reconsider further shopping.
- You will save time: imagine a wardrobe in perfect order- no time will be wasted by searching for certain pieces.
- Thanks to your new essential wardrobe foundation you will be able to combine different outfits even if it's not your strength.
- Start every day entering in your own butique: yes, this is going to be the impression whenever you open your wardrobe.
A well-built wardrobe both aesthetic benefits, but above all it becomes an important functional key. Let a professional style guru help you, let your wardrobe become the favourite area of your home!
Please get in touch with me in order to organize our consultation.